How to use a Dermaroller. Hi, Aisling back again continuing on with my blog series exploring everything there is to do with a dermaroller. Today I will show you how to use one.
Before we explain how to use a dermaroller, we should explain what a dermaroller is. A dermaroller is a handheld needling roller device which is rolled on the surface of skin. This is in order to create tiny punctures on the skin which triggers skin repair. The punctures lead to the body making new collagen. By doing this, proteins called amino-acids, build up in the collagen. This is the part of the connective tissue that helps in tightening , firmness, suppleness, and elasticity in skin.
Dermaroller – how to use
- The pressure that is used to roll the skin with the derma roller should only be enough to glide it over your skin if you are int in the hands of a pro .
- Never apply to un clean skin.
- If you know what you are doing then use a serum. Be aware some serums may sting , tingle after rolling you have opened the skin to receive the serum faster . Definitely be mindful of the products you are using immediately following a treatment be very causes .
- Clean your derma roller after each and every use by dipping it in alcohol wash . Don’t leave you derma roller out where it can be near any bacteria or dust .
- Use good quality derma roller it will only work as well as its made so you tend to pay for what you get and skin care is no different then any thing else in the world . the skincare products you are using, be sure to invest in good quality serums and oils to reap the most benefits.
- And don’t pick up cheap derma roller many are poor quality and could injure the skin if not used correct rollers are both reputable brands that won’t break the bank or cost to much
If you would like to find out more information on a dermaroller, you can read the full in depth article by Havana Skin Clinic.
If you missed our previous blog on dermarolling make sure to click here and catch up. See you soon :)!