Hi, Aisling back again continuing on with my blog series exploring everything there is to do with a dermaroller. Today we will talk about the frequency you can use your dermaroller. How much is too much.
You probably know by now that the much-loved dermaroller is a major breakthrough anti-aging solution due to its many benefits to the face. Not only are dermarollers easy to use, and a great way to get glowing skin at-home, they are also extremely effective which means you don’t need to microneedle each and every day
Dermaroller – How Often To Use:
- Cleanse your face clean , remove all dirt and makeup on till its removed .
- Taking the Dermaroller image ads , which has 540 teeny tiny needling at a depth of 0.5mm which is perfect for doing it at home , you are going to roll vertical , horizontal and diagonal around the face. Applying a small amount of pressure with the roller, avoiding close to the eye area.
- You will begin to see your face go red, but this is a good sign . Blood can be drawn but again this can be complete normal. I find the nose and forehead the nippiest for me, but nothing on the pain scale that would make me stop.
- Rolling on the face for about 8/10 minutes changing areas after a couple of minutes. You can roll up to three times a week for 8 weeks and then you’ll need to dispose of the roller.
- To clean your roller just run it under hot water after use and pop it back into the container it comes in.
Take Home Message
If you would like to find out more information on a dermaroller, you can read the full in depth article by Havana Skin Clinic.
If you missed our previous blog on dermarolling make sure to click here and catch up. See you soon 🙂