Hi, Aisling back again continuing on with my blog series exploring everything there is to do with a dermaroller. Today we will talk about the frequency you can use your dermaroller. How much is too much.
You probably know by now that the much-loved dermaroller is a major breakthrough anti-aging solution due to its many benefits to the face. Not only are dermarollers easy to use, and a great way to get glowing skin at-home, they are also extremely effective which means you don’t need to microneedle each and every day
Dermaroller - How Often To Use:
- Cleanse your face clean , remove all dirt and makeup on till its removed .
- Taking the Dermaroller image ads , which has 540 teeny tiny needling at a depth of 0.5mm which is perfect for doing it at home , you are going to roll vertical , horizontal and diagonal around the face. Applying a small amount of pressure with the roller, avoiding close to the eye area.
- You will begin to see your face go red, but this is a good sign . Blood can be drawn but again this can be complete normal. I find the nose and forehead the nippiest for me, but nothing on the pain scale that would make me stop.
- Rolling on the face for about 8/10 minutes changing areas after a couple of minutes. You can roll up to three times a week for 8 weeks and then you’ll need to dispose of the roller.
- To clean your roller just run it under hot water after use and pop it back into the container it comes in.