Dermaroller – How long on the face. Hi, Aisling back again continuing on with my blog series exploring everything there is to do with a dermaroller. Today I will explain how long to use the dermaroller on your face.
A dermaroller is a small roller that has a number of small needles on it that you use to make holes in your skin, a process called microneedling. The idea is that these tiny holes can help your skin produce more collagen, a protein that helps with healthy-looking skin. It can also open up your skin to serums and hydration products
The All Important Question – How Long Do I Roll On My Face
- Dermarolling on the face for 8/10 minutes.
- Changing areas after a couple of minutes.
- You can roll up to three times a week for 8 weeks and then you’ll need to dispose of the roller.
- After your 8/10 minutes of rolling you can then either go in with you normal skincare mask or moisturiser.
- Once a week I will use the Dermaroller then a Masks, I find these are amazing for my overall skin tone and blemishes on my skin.
- With the Masks there is a choice from face masks , lip masks and eye masks.
- All contain Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol A, which are going to hydrate , refresh and give moisture to the skin.
- Using these active masks straight after needling allows the product to travel deeper into the layers of the skin, hence getting better results. I would highly recommend the masks.
If you would like to find out more information on a dermaroller, you can read the full in depth article by Havana Skin Clinic.
If you missed our previous blog on dermarolling make sure to click here and catch up. See you soon :)!