Dermaroller - How long on the face. Hi, Aisling back again continuing on with my blog series exploring everything there is to do with a dermaroller. Today I will explain how long to use the dermaroller on your face.
A dermaroller is a small roller that has a number of small needles on it that you use to make holes in your skin, a process called microneedling. The idea is that these tiny holes can help your skin produce more collagen, a protein that helps with healthy-looking skin. It can also open up your skin to serums and hydration products
The All Important Question - How Long Do I Roll On My Face
- Dermarolling on the face for 8/10 minutes.
- Changing areas after a couple of minutes.
- You can roll up to three times a week for 8 weeks and then you’ll need to dispose of the roller.
- After your 8/10 minutes of rolling you can then either go in with you normal skincare mask or moisturiser.
- Once a week I will use the Dermaroller then a Masks, I find these are amazing for my overall skin tone and blemishes on my skin.
- With the Masks there is a choice from face masks , lip masks and eye masks.
- All contain Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol A, which are going to hydrate , refresh and give moisture to the skin.
- Using these active masks straight after needling allows the product to travel deeper into the layers of the skin, hence getting better results. I would highly recommend the masks.